Wednesday 3 June 2015

graphic organizer reflection

religion poster 

reflect 
my religion project took me a short amount of time to finish, it took me a long time to start making my poster because i had no ideas but i got the idea but and i had the whole poster in my mind.


*
i did my presentation well by talking loud and prepared for questions by the audience. i also gave a lot of eye contacts
*i used my time well by using class time efficiently and using time at my house toget my speech prepared and checked

wish- i need to work on my poster a lot better. it was unorganized and not appealing to the eye. one word was upside down that i scratched out with whiteout what made it look worse

reflections
my renaissances poster took a long time to complete and i was sick the week we started so i had to cram   all my work into 1 weekend and still have time to study for my science test what didn't give my poster ant time.


renaissances 
i would give myself a C+ because i organized it poorly and didn't put in full effort what also left a lot of white space. this was not my best project and i need to do it better next time.

I learned a lot in my religion project about wicca and learned new ways to make posters and graphic organizers

No comments:

Post a Comment