Saturday 6 June 2015

Definition Poem


I’m the smartest of them all, I create beautiful objects.
I’m not too big or small, my size is perfect.
I think about a lot of things, but never everything.
I invent what is required, and praise what I have acquired.
I am a source of creation, but cause the greatest destructions.
I am not evil or good, but both lies within.
Not only do I think, I make things that can do it too.
I jot ideas down with ink, I learn things I haven’t knew.
I chop down many wood, to create things to sleep in.
I kill animals for food, I corrupt nature for pleasure.
To those I hate I can be rude, wasting time is part of my leisure.
I am the greatest evil that exist, the casualties I caused goes on for lists.
I am the best thing that’s ever created but I am also the end of it all.

I am:

No comments:

Post a Comment