Wednesday 3 June 2015

Comparing posters

Displaying IMG_3154.JPG  2 stars for this poster is #1 i tried to keep as neat as possible so people could read it easily and it doesn't look so bad. #2 I thought the visuals were nice. My pictures aren't the best because i'm not a good drawer but i thought the pictures look nice with the poster. 1 thing I wish is that i had more time to work on it, it was a quick project and the poster could look nicer if I have spent more time on it. 

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg  The intentions for this project is to see what you have learned about the renaissance. The criteria said what you want on the poster and what you don't want. It said stuff to avoid so it didn't ruin your poster. I would assign myself a "B" for this poster because i did what most of the criteria said (visuals, color coated, etc.) But my visuals are not very good, i'm not a very good drawer. I learned from these 2 assignments is how to make and organize a graphic organizer. I am most proud of my renaissance poster because it definitely changed from my religion poster with color coating and organizing it better. But i thought my religion poster visuals were better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment