Sunday 7 June 2015

graphic organizer reflection


This is the graphic organizer I did for the religion project. I was unable to upload a photo for the renaissance graphic organizer because the file was corrupted. 
I believe that these two projects are very different and they use different types of graphic organizers. The religion project focuses on expressing a few main ideas using images while the renaissance project tilts towards summering main ideas as well as many details using point form. They both utillize small, effective methods of listing points, but one uses images while the other use points. Over all I believe I performed better on the renaissance one simply because I did much more researches and note taking. Both of these projects use effective organizing and I learned a lot from both.

Renaissance–B
wish: 1. I should have used more varieties of graphic organizers, such as different charts.
           2. I should have had more information, as most of my points weren't very complex.
Star: 1. My poster was very efficient and easy to read, I kept all my organization at a similar format.
         1. My detail points were all organized well and showed that it belonged to each main ideas.

I believe I deserve a B for this project because although there weren't a lot of negatives to my project, I failed to meet one of the most important criteria for my project, which was to put effectively to use many different types of graphic organizers. Had I managed to use a few more graphic organizers, I believe my project would deserve an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment